Thursday, March 7, 2013

Little of This, Little of That....

Hello March!  How did you get here SO quickly? Seems just yesterday it was Jan.  I cannot believe I haven't written in nearly (2) months #yikes.

It's nearly spring time and my calendar is jammed packed with kitchen renovations, bathroom remodels, laundry room fixes and the DC DESIGN HOUSE!

Here is a sneak peak at the blank canvas I am working with this year......oh the potential!

                                              It's the 7th bedroom on the 5th floor of the
                                                         beautiful 15,000 s/f home.



While I do not have photos yet to reveal of the work in progress that is the DC Design House.  I do have some photos of a lovely Arlington Kitchen that just got a whole lot brighter!

Below is the before photo looking into the dining room then the small kitchen from the family room.


Here is the current construction photo before drywall begins.  Note the interior wall removed and large window (which will be over the sink to allow lots of natural light to dance in the space).



Cabinet installation starts Monday, I am pretty excited to see this project come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment