Wednesday, August 14, 2013

...DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS

I just flew in from Texas and BOY are my arms tired....(that never gets old).

I had an opportunity to getaway for a few days for a little R&R in Texas.  It was a girls weekend where my mom, baby sister, and I visited my Grandmum, who is a Rockstar in her own right down south, she is the MAYOR!  Our trip was filled with lots of laughter, love and of course great food.  Sneak a few of my favorite photos below.



{Photo Opt with Grandmum, AKA the  Mayor, she's amazing}
 
 
{View from my morning runs, so pretty}


Additionally the plane rides (all 4) provided a great opportunity to get in some much needed reading and to think about my brand...


{Much needed reading during my traveling, such
a thought provoking book}

Feeling positively high on life, I am eager to get back to sharing my passion for design!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Meeting various household chores and other miscellaneous activities can be done only with the help of cash. Your income is limited and the demands are unlimited. A major portion gets almost finished by the middle of the month. An abrupt emergence of any unfamiliar situation can complicate all your financial calculations. To enable you tackle these delicate matters or meeting your regular expenses, pedro loans offer can be really helpful. To find an affordable loan rate at 2% ROI Individual loans or entitled loans should contact Mr Pedro Email Address: pedroloanss@gmail.com & whatsapp text: +18632310632

    ReplyDelete