Friday, July 26, 2013

FRIDAY FAVORITES.....

I'm loving this "easy breezy" summer weather we are fortunate enough to be enjoying right now, sure beats the 110 Heat Index last week.

Some of my favorites I have been enjoying this week are......

CAKE BALLS...like a cake pop less the stick, I think the stick is overrated anyway.  These ones are strawberry cake on the inside with vanilla frosting and chocolate! Yum


TULIPS... if I had to settle on only one flower it would be the tulip, I cannot explain my simple obsession but they are just lovely and perfect for all occasions in all colors (my Strong opinion).

 
 
And of course COLBY...with the weather a touch more manageable this week, Colby has been getting a lot more exercise this week!




Off to Smith Mountain Lake for the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment