Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END......

This past weekend I had the opportunity to celebrate both my mother and mother in-law for Mother's Day and had the privilege of sharing the DC Design House with them.  Sunday marked the end of the 2012 Design House run and I found myself with mixed emotions.  Pleased to have completed another wonderful show house, pleased to have formed new friendships with several designers, though most pleased to have been part of the larger picture, raising money for Children's National Medical Center.  Sad, that something I poured my heart into weekend after weekend was now coming to a close.

The closing of the Design House is now somewhat Ritualistic for me, it signals a shift in season and in less than 2 weeks I will be beach bound most weekends thru Labor Day, spending some much needed time with Matt and Colby. 

I will have 2 more opportunities to say good bye to the Nursery Bath, one later this afternoon for the photo shoot for Kitchen and Bath Ideas Magazine.   

I am so proud of my Case Family and all we were able to accomplish this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment