Tuesday, May 8, 2012

KBIS FINDS......

My first trip to the Kitchen and Bath Show in Chicago was a very eye opening experience.  From Seminars, to New Products, I was not for a loss of things to do and see. I just barely missed the Candice Olsen book signing (sigh), there is always next year in New Orleans, right Joaquin?

Some of my favorite things from KBIS..... 

Jason Wu for Brizo

The Trash Can is Particularly Beautiful.


Cambria Concept Color #2. 
I hope we see it available soon!














I love the wine storage and do these Poufs look familiar?  DC Designer Elizabeth Krial featured them in pink in the Modern Nursery at this year's DC Design House.











Silestone Integral Sink.













.......Hands-free faucets, digital everything, maybe even a turn back to black appliances are all things forecasted to be big hits this year in design!

1 comment:

  1. You need to find wine cabinents like that which allow the wine to lay on its side. So much better for the wine :)

    ReplyDelete