Friday, May 24, 2013

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...

I am very much looking forward to a few days of R&R at Rehoboth Beach this weekend with the not so little guy below and Mr. Sick.

The last few days have been so nice, as the good weather continues so does the frequency of walks that Colby and I take.  This dog is so special, nearly every walk we take he ends up belly rolled in the grass as happy as can be.  We will be walking nearly anywhere and he will just tuck and roll into the photo below.  Onlookers stop, stare, and laugh, but most of all they SMILE! I stop, smile, and shake my head, it's in these small moments a wave of emotion washes over me, something so simple is so Beautiful.

{Love this Guy}
 
Happy Almost Memorial Day and thanks to all those who have served and continue to protect our Freedom,
Allie



No comments:

Post a Comment